Sunday, January 28, 2007

Equality???

Recently I had received a very disappointing comment from a friend.

Pei Yee, you don't take relationships seriously. (Do I?) If you are, you would have quited partying with your friends on every weekend, and instead try to spend some time with your boyfriend... Or at least do the partying together with your boyfriend.

Well I do spend valuable time with my boyfriend. But what's wrong with the weekend night hangout with my gal friends? Why is it that when girls go out partying would be accused of not committed to the boyfriend but when girlfriends disagreeing with guys going out partying would be called a control freak???

I think we girls could also enjoy a beer session as much as guys do. It is not a scientific factual that girls would only go to Starbucks/Coffee Bean......