But recently I watch my first movie after almost 2 years, and the name is Bee Movie. Well, it was fun though... maybe because I haven't been doing it for so long, it's something new to me again, or perhaps I just had nothing better to do. After all, going for movies is actually my least prioritised source of entertainment - have always preferred to watch them at home.
I went for the second time today for Enchanted and I'm actually getting bored with it again. And I hate going to the cinema because:
- I can't pause the movie.
- I can't go to the washroom without missing a few minutes of the movie.
- My knees usually get cramps.
- Occasionally the cinema is a freezer to me.
- I can't smoke in it.
- It's meant for the lovebirds and I'm not one of them.
- Hate the hassle of booking the tickets, obtaining the tickets from the counter, queing up for entrance and exit.
- Hate to hear a stranger next to me laughing, screaming, squeaking, talking or fidgeting in his/her seat when I'm enjoying the movie.
- Not to say that I'm not going to the cinema ever again, just that as I have said earlier, it's my least prioritised source of entertainment.