Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Housemates... SWWEEEETT!!!!

I remembered how I whined about my housemate being such a pain in the ass 8 months ago... Oopps, let me rephrase it.

I remembered how I whined about my EX-HOUSEMATE being such a pain in the ass 8 months ago and I will remember how I boast about my PRESENT-HOUSEMATES being such SWEET people to live with now:

  1. We have lotsa SWEET time at Bakerzin eating SWEET and delicious deserts.
  2. We have lotsa SWEET time cooking and actually eating our own SWEET meals.
  3. We have lotsa SWEET time cleaning and scrubbing our house to make it a "Home SWEET Home".
  4. We have lotsa SWEET time bitching about other SWEET bitches.
  5. For the lotsa SWEET time we had in the day, we had lotsa SWEET dreams at night.

Okie... The last one may be a bit exaggerating, but those before it are all nothing but the truth.

To conclude, I moved out from that control-freak's place 4 months ago and at last found my ideal place and ideal housemates, at least it's sort of ideal at the moment. It's furnished (in our own expense) and I'm only paying approximately RM50 more than what I used to pay monthly. Above all, I now own my personal shoe cabinet which has the capacity of 30 to 40 pairs of shoes (I'm a shoe-freak).

Gosh, it's a SWEET SWEET home in here......