Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008

3rd of January 2008 marks a special date and these are my announcements for this new and fresh year:
  • Today my hsmate will be celebrating her joyous 27th birthday - Happy Birthday Carmen
  • Today is my first year anninersary with my present company - Time to switch job??
  • Today is also and ironically my first year anniversary of separation from him - Pei Yee, Congratulations!
  • It has been almost a year since I've known him - We are not dating, not yet :)
  • It has been almost 2 months since I threw away my morning coffee addiction - I still drink but not everyday so I'm definitely not addicted
  • It has been the 5th or more times that I've failed the new year resolution to quit smoking - I'm stepping closer to being one of the victims of early aging and lung cancer

Let's call it a day... Happy 2008!