Monday, January 8, 2007

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder??? NO!

My 2006 has ended sweetly, romantically and happily. Frankly speaking, I thought I was one of those few lucky girls who seems to have it all for a moment...

But then again, what's life without some drama. As if in a shooting, the director suddenly just zap me out of my sweetest dreams and poured me with some nightmares that could probably haunt me for the rest of my life!

To put it short, it was some betrayal, mistrust and hurtful... With some tears shed, words yelled and regrettable actions done - enough, it's time to stand up for myself again. I've been riding the roller coaster for the past weekend! Exciting but did not get to the root of anything.

Life goes on...
I still drag my ass up in the morning unwillingly, relying on ciggies and coffee to wake myself up in the morning (definitely not a morning kiss.. it never did) ...

I still spend at least ten minutes in the morning figuring out what to wear to work, which leaves me rushing later...

I still get stucked in horrible traffic jams at sprint highway, jln kuching, jln tun razak, jln ampang , jln yap kwan seng and etc etc, occasionally cursing other drivers #@$#!%**@#$...

I still yearned for happy hour with the budget getting tighter and tighter...
Still, despite everything, my very loyal best friends were by my side all the time - " Miss Eyebag, Miss Dark Circles and Miss Beer Belly "

Seriously... it wasn't such a big deal! And my year 2007 resolution is to feel that I had it all for 5 seconds longer than year 2006...