Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dad

I remember when I was young, he was the one whom brought home my first puppy, kitten and rabbit to me... Which I all ended-up being allergic to (I have asthma problem when I was a kid)

I remember when I was young, he was the one whom did the horse-back riding with me...Which my brother ended up being jealous with.

I remember when I was young, he used to ride me home in a mountain bike... Which I had a hard time trying to balance at the back of his seat.

I remember when I was young, I saw him fidgeting around with the 1000pc jig-saw puzzle... Which became my hobby at later stage.

I remember when I was young, I bluff him I was afraid of injection and got him to buy me my first Barbie Doll... Which I later gave it away to my younger cousin.

I remember when I was young, and rebellious, I saw him chasing away my friend's car with a stick in his hand so that nobody will dare to fetch me out... Which at the end noboby did.

I remember when I was young, I heard yelling and swearing from my parents' room... Which he ended up moving out from.

Dad, despite all the faults and wrongs we have made in the past, I will always love you... No matter what.