Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mom

She advises me not to slack on my studies and I replied her, "It's my own future and I know exactly how to handle it!" And I subsequently failed my pre-u exams...

She advises me to watch out for cars while driving through a junction and I replied her, "I know how to drive ok!" And I crashed her car and resulted my friend with 15 stiches on her forehead...

She advises me that this is not the right guy for me and I replied her, "Can you stop sticking your nose on my relationship!" And I broke up with that guy eventually...

She advises me that I'm overspending and I replied her, "I earned my own money and I can spend it whichever way I like it!" And I ended up crashing my credit cards which I had the difficulty to pay off...

She pinched, slapped and spanked me during my childhood and teenage hood and I told myself, "I will hate this woman for the rest of my life!" And later in the years, my heart aches as I see her ageing...

This woman is my MOM.