Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Am I Old???

I am 24 this year, am I old??

I remembered 3 or 4 years ago, when I saw my X's X's gf and when I'm green with jealousy... I would think to myself, she's old and I'm young and there's no reason for myself to be GREEN IN COLOUR. Especially when I saw her dancing in clubs, I would again think to myself, at her age.... maybe she should just positioned herself quietly at a corner with a glass of wine.

Aheemmm... Back then she was at my present age, 24/25. So now I'm at that age, I'm beginning to think am I old or am I still young...

So how do you judge whether a girl is old or not...(physically/mentally old) ????

  • When she notices that there's less guys checking her out
  • When she notices her first wrinkles
  • When she notices that she looks like Snow White's stepmom after one night of staying up
  • When she notices that she spends most of her leisure time at home
  • When she notices that she could only dance non-stop for the max of half an hour
  • When she notices that she has less friends
  • When she notices that she has less single friends
  • When she notices that she gain weight easily
  • When she notices that she doesn't giggle that often anymore
  • When she notices that she's not that much a Big Spender anymore

Well.. To be optimistic, we can call it turning into a matured adult. To be pessimistic, we can call it turning into an old sag. To keep to the bright side, we shall say, we don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. CHEERS!!!