Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Year Eve: Ministry of Sound

I love my new year eve party at Ministry of Sound. It was as though every piece to make a great party got themselves right in place last night :)

The place: Fabulous and posh interior with amazing lightnings and sound system. We love the dance floor. It was simply a bizarre. It was as though the wave of the sound was directed to the dance floor. As we were grooving to the music on the dance floor, we can feel the music in our head and not just hitting to our skin. Can't visualise it? Try thinking the difference of listening to music with a headphone as compared to some normal small PC speakers ;)

The music: I don't need to further elaborate on that as we will never doubt the quality of the music played by the DJs at MOS. The mix were fantastic :)

The crowd: As they managed their headcounts strictly, if I'm not mistaken 2000 only for that night, they had just the right amount of clubbers to make the party alive and yet bearable that we don't spend most of our time trying to squeeze around or queuing up for the washroom ;)

Our table: Initially, there were some complications. Our own headcount grew bigger than we have expected and we could no longer fit ourselves to the couch booked, which were way too small for us. N resolved it and managed to move us to another bigger couch. Apologies N, that we spoilt the party a lil' bit. So... Thanks a bunch N! Way to go N! Two thumbs up N! :)

Our drinks: We had 12 bottles of whiskey with us, which alas, we couldn't finish... Well, I just want to enjoy myself with the right amount of alcohol. Misbehaving was a big NO NO for me that night. I don't want to wake up with a horrible headache. Definitely not a good way to start off my 2009 ;)

Our people: Yes, people. Being the soul of a great party. I had some very good and fun friends who managed to make it there for the party. In fact it was not some, but a lot of my good old friends were there with me last night. There were more than 20 of us there :)

If you are a clubber, you would wish you were there too. But if you are not one, you may tell me, "Get a life, PY. What else do you do other than club on each and every one of these festive days." Yeah, I'm a hardcore clubber and I'm not ashamed of it. I love it ... ;)