Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 random things, facts, habits or goals

Tagged by Cat

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I'm born in Kelantan, moved to Iph when I was 10 and moved to KL when I was 20.

2. I weight 52 when I was 12, 44 when I was 16 and 50 when I am 26.

3. I love my lips but hate my teeth.

4. I love shoes and I own more than 30 pairs.

5. I love jigsaw puzzle and novels but has neither the space nor time to do it nowadays.

6. I'm afraid of birds, chickens, ducks and goose but I like eating the last 3 mentioned.

7. I love beef of any kind.

8. I play piano with a Grade 5.

9. My eyes turn teary when my dad or bro raise his voice at me but when my mom does that, I raise my voice even louder.

10. My best friend's name is Choo Siew Lean.

11. My ambition when I was 7 was to be a lawyer, air-hostess or accountant. I almost became an air hostess when I was 18 but did not have the courage to do so and I still yearn for it as at to-date. I am almost an accountant now but I don't love my job.

12. I love beaches but I don't know how to swim.

13. I once own more than 500 lighters as my collection at home.

14. I pick up smoking, drinking and drugs when I was 14. Am still a hardcore drinker and smoker, but am not a drug addict.

15. I pierced my nose more than 5 times and I had at max 7 piercing per ear. I now stopped and ended with 3 on my ears, 1 on my belly and a tatto at my back.

16. I can't sleep with people who snore but I can sleep with myself snoring :P

17. I have the habit of picking my nose while I'm sleeping and I will only realise it after I wake up and look at my fingernails. Gross!

18. The craziest thing I ever did is to wash my hair outdoor with my best friend, under the heavy rain. We got the inspiration from the advertisement of Herbal Essense Shampoo.

19. The last time I cried was almost a week ago, during cny, when my brother refuse to lend me his handphone after mine has broken down. Shame on me,but I got my way with it. :)

20. The last time I broke-up with my ex, I smashed a bottle on his head. He didn't end up with any stitches.

21. I'm afraid of marriage because I don't believe human beings are able to stay loyal/faithful.

22. I had my first crush when I was 9 and had my first kiss when I was 14.

23. I dated tomboy twice in school.

24. I often wake up in the middle of the night from nightmare and coldsweat but I don't remember the dream.

25. He ain't really listening at the moment.

Copied and pasted over from my notes in facebook. It's not easy to write such a long list about myself. By the time I reach no. 15, I was getting impatient and losing ideas on the kind of random things that I should write about myself. However, by the time I reach no. 25, I was actually enjoying it and was a bit sad that I have to stop at no. 25. This only proves myself as a self centered and self absorbed being. But I prefer to think it as self loving, which I applause myself for it :)