Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Depression on Wednesday Night

Can I just type this repeatedly .... I'M DEPRESSED I'M DEPRESSED I'M DEPRESSED I'M DEPRESSED & I'M DEPRESSED

I'M DEPRESSED because my accounts won't balance just because some idiot forgotten to reverse the prior year adjustment taken up in current year. Ok, I know you won't understand a single thing that I'm writing here, unless you are an auditor.

I'M DEPRESSED because I had to have my home-brought lunch with some indian lady in the pantry. I don't know her and she just happened to be sitted at the same table with me while I'm having lunch on my own. I hate lunch with strangers.

I'M DEPRESSED because I did not have my dinner tonight and I'm annoyed that he's still playing pool after I told him I'm hungry.

I'M DEPRESSED because I had to rush home from my happy hour session after receiving her call instructing me to go home and replicate my work just so that she can brief me on tomorrow's work. Ok, with the alcohol consumption, none of the things she said after that went in my brain.

I'M DEPRESSED because I'm drinking vodka at home while my girlfriends are enjoying themselves in Quattro. On top of that, they told me they will enjoy on behalf of me. They love cynical jokes.

I'M DEPRESSED because I'm losing out of reasons to be depressed....