Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I screwed up 51% of my teenage life

Tagged by Cat

[x] Gotten detention. (not really detention, but I was punished to wash all toilets, mop the canteen flr, wipe all canteen tables, sweep 9 blks, etc.)
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test.
[x] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[x] Didn’t do homework over 5 times (I only do projects, homework don't earn marks do they?)
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late
[x] Missed school cause you felt like it. (and forced my best friend to miss it too although she doesn't feel like it)
[ ] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.
[x] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school. (abused my period pain)
[x] Texted people during class.
[x] Passed notes.
[ ] Threw stuff across the room.
[ ] Laughed at the teacher.
[ ] Pulled down the Fire Alarm.
[ ] Went on Myspace , Facebook , Xanga , etc. on the computer at school.
[ ] Took Pictures during school hours.
[x] Called someone during School hours.
[x] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc... During class.
[ ] Threw something at the teacher
[x] Went outside the classroom without permission. (I went to buy Pringles. Cat... Cat...)
[x] Broke the dress code.
[x] Failed a class. (Never passed Add Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry throughout my school days except during SPM)
[x] Ate food during class. (Worst case: Nasi Lemak in the air-conditioned lecture hall)
[x] Gotten a call from school. (and both my parents avoided to be the one responsibled to meet the teachers in school)
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school. (books are sooo heavy)
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[ ] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear.
[x] Faked your parents signature (during primary school)
[x] Slept in class. (My cartoon icon in my F5 class t-shirt is the girl with many zzzZZs)
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face.
[x] Copied homework (Many thanks to: Khaw Pei Yee, Cindy Goh, Wong Wei Ru, Chen Woann Yunn, Yeoh Chee Siang, Teo Mei See, Ng Yee Ling, Lim Woon Nee, Lee Joy Fui, Leow Chee Wai and etc.)

Score:
18/35 = 51%

I'm a GOODY TWO SHOES.... GOODY TWO SHOES.... GOODY TWO SHOES ;=p

Let's do this, its fun.
Tag 20 of your friends.
Then Repost this & put the Title as "I screwed up ___% of my teenage life"