Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quotes from the Movies/Series

"Vanity is the best sin," Devil's Advocate

"Daddy, why is the sky blue in colour? Daddy, why is the orange round in shape?" I am Sam

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," Desperate Housewives

"These minor things matter. Because if we can't manage through these minor things in life, how would we be able to manage through when a crisis like a cancer comes into our lives," Desperate Housewives

"Listen, to this song here in my heart," Dreamgirls

"You want something that you don't have," Marley & Me

"If you can't find Mr. Right, look for Mr. Right-Now," Sweetest Thing

"The dish ain't gonna wash themselves," O.C

"Condoms? I have them in my mouth all the time," Sex and the City

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Sex and the city

Its either I'm forgetful or I'm getting drunk with the 4th or 5th glass of vodka that I'm having but mind me if I've quoted the lines a bit different from the original, I can't remember some of them clearly, but I clearly remember that I love those movies/series.