Signs of our addiction to FACEBOOK:
1. When you reached your workstation in the morning and switched on your pc: The first thing you did, launched IE and typed the following words into the address bar: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
And started announcing to the rest of the world how blue you were on a monday, how congested the traffic was while you were on your way to work, how little sleep you had last night with yourself feeling how much sleepy at the moment... etc etc.
2. Right before or after lunch time, you launched IE again and typed the following words into the address bar: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
And start playing around with your Mafia Wars, Restaurant City, Texas Holdem Poker, Farmville, Castle Age, Cafe World... etc etc.
3. Minutes before you left your office or upon arrival at home, you launched IE yet again and typed the following words into the address bar: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
And start lamenting about your bastardy boss(es), bitchy client(s) or lazy colleague(s).. Or worst case: 3 in 1.
4. Eyes drooping before you hit bed, you lauched IE and for the umpteenth times in your day, typed the following words into the address bar: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
And begin to share "What's on your mind?". Be it your honest blunt thoughts, or shy subtle thoughts, or faking-it dramatic thoughts...
5. Other ad-hoc signs of your addiction: When you saw something which intrigued you even at the slightest, you would think to yourself, "Hey, I should snap this photo/video down and post it on FACEBOOK or; You had nothing else better to do other than stalking your primary school friends, high school friends, college friends, colleagues, friends, boyfriends/girlfriends, ex-boyfriends/girlfriends, soon-to-be boyfriends/girlfriends and worst.. family... on FACEBOOK or; You couldn't wait to update your networks, relationship status or friends list on FACEBOOK or: etc etc ...
Wondered if they should set up a FACEBOOKHOLIC-REHAB, which is definitely gonna do better than alcoholic-rehab, workaholic-rehab, shopaholic-rehab.