Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some kind of a de javu

I dreamt this during wee hours on the 9th of July...

The dream began in a public restroom. I was inside one of the stalls with open ceilings. Opposite me, I saw a peeping tom watching another woman from the top of the stall. The man gazed over to my side and spotted me watching his peering. I was frightened, rather than the peeping tom. I quickly pulled up my pants and made a quick exit from the public washroom. The man began to chase after me. Somehow in my dream, the peeping tom has now turned into a raper. I was running for my life. Terrified.

I woke up with cold sweat all over my forehead. The first person that came to my mind was him. Thought of ringing him up so that he would give me some kind of a comfort and I would be able to return to a peaceful sleep. Tried searching for my cell through the vast darkness of the room. Couldn't locate it. Resorted to return to sleep and it wasn't appropriate to wake him up during those wee hours.

The next morning, I woke up with a terrible headache and a cell which had ran out of its battery. Rushed myself to work and arriving in the office late. After I plucked in my charger, I quickly switched on my cell. Launched "what's app", looking for his routine morning greetings. Instead, I received messages which was the least of what I've expected.

While I was having the horrible dream last night, he was... I wondered if it would have been different if I did make that mid-night call to him. What difference would it make? (stupid) I would've probably ended up with an unanswered call while he was fuming there..

I felt that there were some signs behind the nightmare. Out of curiosity, I googled... "Signs of dreams" And I got these from http://www.paranormality.com/dream_dictionary_m.shtml

Man If he is misshapen and sour-visaged, you will meet disappointments and many perplexities will involve you.

Terror To dream that you feel terror at any object or happening, denotes that disappointments and loss will envelope you.

Running If you run from danger, you will be threatened with losses, and you will despair of adjusting matters agreeably.

Rape For a young woman to dream that she has been the victim of rape, foretells that she will have troubles, which will wound her pride, and her lover will be estranged.

Just thought that the whole dream was so... de javu.