Friday, August 13, 2010

I was once a Grade A student and employee untill.....

You know what? I've always been the Grade A student in school. I've gotten 6As in my SPM (alright, in those days 6As is quite a good result. But not today, I know... ), 7As in my PMR and full As in my UPSR.

Really?

Yeah, I was kinda of a Grade A student in school.

Ooh...

And none of my friends have ever thought of me as a loser. They have always thought that it was a wonder how I could be so playful and yet excelled in my studies.

Hahaha....

And my ex-bosses have always commented to me that I was a high performer in work...

And?

After I joined my current company. I got off at the wrong foot.. Things had not been easy. With that kind of a situation, of course I would be upset as I had always been lucky with studies and career. At this sad turning point of your life, it would have been much comforting if there's someone whom would give you the moral support that you desperately needed. And guess what I've gotten? "You are a loser that cannot be further motivated other than alcohol..." And I went... WHAT THE FUCK?????

wakakakakkakakka.... come on.... Let's pretend that you are 'Lan lai fu ng siong pek' (direct translation from canton) right here at this escalator. I would like to see you do that..

Hello??? I was considered as a Grade A student okay......

And we finished off the conversation with laughter so hard that tears almost rolled down my cheeks...