Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Status of my 5 Cs

Career
I'm exhausted from work. The other day, I asked C if he finds value in the work that we do. He told me he does, surprisingly. And I thought to myself, I don't. Where is the value when all we ever rushed for was meeting the budget and personal KPIs, rather than delivering added values to clients.

Cash
Have been living in quite a comfort for the past few months. Living out of ignorance of the previous debts, I've seemed to committed myself to too much commitments. Sigh... Credits crashing on me again. I refused to myself silently, I shall not live the days where I wake up to worry about my daily expenses again.

Car
AFU... Poor him. The jaw is scratched and there's a gap. I wonder when the day will come when I bring you to see the doc. Not that I don't want to, but I simply have no idea where to bring you to. If only there's a knight to save you from your pain at the moment. Alright.. I shall try harder in searching for your knight.

Condo
With WY probably moving out soon if her interview goes well in SG, I'm now scratching my head for another new housemate and another new cleanliness/messiness situation around my nest.. I began to day dream on buying my own place.......... For the first time in so many years, I'm finally ready to make a commitment to a roof. And I wonder if BT were right, I am in fact changing to another person.. Perhaps better person?

Credit
I own CC from HSBC, CIMB, PBB and Alliance. So long so for my future saving plans......