Saturday, February 19, 2011

Material Girl

I took a look at the mini and I thought to myself when will I ever get to feel the adrenaline rush in that car of mine...

I took a look at the LV handbag and I thought to myself when will I ever get to carry that bag of mine...

I took a look at the wine bottles and I thought to myself when will I ever get to sip all those wine of mine...

I took a look at the travel package and I thought to myself when will I ever get to travel to Maldives, Mauritius, Holland, Venice, Italy, Paris and etc, those frequent holiday locations of mine...

I took a look at the luxurious condominium and I thought to myself when will I ever get to move in to that place of mine...

I took a look at the hunk sitting across me and I thought to myself when will that boyfriend of mine starts talking to me...

I took a look at the name-card and I thought to myself when will my company print me one with that position of mine...

I took a look at the radiant complexion of hers and I thought to myself when will I uncover that radiant face of mine without make-up...

I took a look in the bikini-s and I thought when will I have the courage to wear that in this hot body of mine...

I guess the lack of sleep does spark the materialistic thoughts of mine and the illusionist side of me. None of the above are mine. In time, they will. :)