Saturday, August 13, 2011

Patrick

"Do you know what vodka is made out of? Potato. Do you know what stout is made out of? Barley. Do you know what beer is made out of. Malt. You have to know the source of what you are consuming."

Okay, I did know about the last two but I didn't about the first. Not that I'm doubting his statement but as I wrote the post, out of curiosity, I googled the source of vodka. Yup, it's made out of fermented potatoes.


"Do you know what does the song 'Fly like a G6' means? There's this luxurious business jet, Gulfstream 650. When they sing fly like a G6, it was referring to that jet."

I was impressed when he told me that, not knowing the fact. Months later, I read the same fact in a flight magazine. Perhaps he read it from the magazine as well, but months ahead of me.

"You know a person have to be vain in order to keep looking good."

Never thought that vain and looking good comes hand-in-hand. But now that he has mentioned it, it seems to be quite a true statement.


"Didn't you know that I'm doctor-know-it-all? Dear, TMJ is Tengku Mahkota Johor for short."

At that moment, he was so vain but yet captivating. 


"You and I, are kinda alike in many ways."

Alike??? Really??? I'm afraid to be like him.... 




And I realised, it has been one year since I got to know this person.