Monday, August 15, 2011

Hong Kong trip in 2010

The trip was more than a year ago. It was a short 3D2N trip, in celebration of my birthday. As my 2nd Hong Kong trip is nearing (some time this October), I browsed through the pictures that we took previously, reminiscing the fun times I had there with C.

It was freezing for me, 18 degrees. (Alright, maybe it's not freezing for everyone but it is for me!) And she had to force me to have that freaking expensive mango dessert with her at Temple Street, Hong Kong. (When mangoes are abundant and cheap in Malaysia).

Look at below, me trying so darn hard to smile when I'm actually shivering....


I've been watching Hong Kong TVB series since childhood, like most Malaysian Chinese kids do. Had always thought that the curry fish-ball should be delicious but not very spicy. Me finally had a tried of it, "Yup, it's delicious. Nope, it is not not-very spicy. Who says Hong-kie can't take spicy food????? "


My first experience with Disneyland. It's pretty small and we spent less than half a day in there. But for the sake of "Disneyland", I just have to go and take a look....

Alright, the Mickey garden was impressive ... (it's my first Disneyland what... )

So are the Mickey balloons...


Just to be in the "Disney" mood, I bought myself a Minnie Cap. By C's request, we bought ourselves each a Mickey Scrunchie. After our trip, she passed the scrunchie to her puppy as a toy. (Bitch.... )


The Merry-Go-Around was the only ride we took. There aren't any thrilling rides. Even the Merry-Go-Around took us a 30 minutes queue...


My first experience with Lam Kwai Fong. The crowd was breath-taking (Exaggerating? Nope, I'm not. I'm a party lover. I love crowds and drinks.)


Caught in the act...


The above story ended there. Me and C headed back to the hotel and continued cam-whoring.....


Although it was a very short trip, I enjoyed myself very much there. Am looking forward to the coming trip in October.....