Tuesday, September 13, 2011

+ 4kgs

I weight myself the other day to realize I've gained a whooping 4kgs!?!?!? And the 4 lovely kgs go to the below scrumptious food at my regular spots over the pass few months:-


Yut Kee Restaurant, Dang Wangi
 Pork chop (My all time fav)

Lea & Perrins. They have a bottle of this on each of their tables.

Roast Pork

Steam bread. Their home-made kaya is good. (WY's all time fav)

I'm not a professional food blogger, if you want more details & a pinch of professionalism in it, go checkout others >> http://www.rebeccasaw.com/yut-kee-restaurant-for-hainanese-fare-pork-chops-roti-babi/

Antipodean, Bangsar
 Porridge, honey & banana (His all time fav)

 Muesli with honey, yogurt & fruits salad (My all time fav)

Pumpkin & sweet corn fritter with bacon

From the professional >> http://eatdrinkkl.blogspot.com/2011/02/antipodean.html

Marutama Ramen, Fahrenheit 88
 Love the soup & chasiu. WY claimed the soup is a bit too thick. But I simply love it. 

A bit pricey for a bowl of ramen, as commented by AOH, but I think t's all worth it.

From the professional >> http://kyspeaks.com/2011/07/18/ky-eats-marutama-ramen-at-fahrenheit-88/

Wong Soon Kee Restaurant, Subang Jaya
The fried chicken, BEST !!!


Departure Lounge, Uptown Damansara
I love the cappuccino there, not simply because of the cute teddy bear milk-foam lar... They won some barista award though. And their DIY breakfast selection is quite creative. 


That's about it. If you haven't tasted any of the above, go ahead and give it a try. Let's get fat together-gether :)