Monday, September 5, 2011

Quit Smoking Challenge

Whenever I mention to friends of my quit smoking challenge, close friends of mine would simply scoff at me (I wanted to say friends who know me well, but figured that the statement would imply that I couldn't do it).

Off and on I will keep trying. My present post about my quit smoking challenge indicates the 0% success level of my attempts to quit. But hey, at least I'm trying right!

Bought myself some quit smoking patches weeks ago. By right once I start using the patches, I'm not suppose to smoke at all......... Myself, while using the patches, I cut down my ciggies consumption by 50% (I smoke one pack per day previously. Yeah, I'm a chain smoker). Pharmacists and non-smoker friends would say that this is not the right way to do it. But hey, I'm proud enough that I manage to to cut 50%, if not all. 

I'm on the 5th week of the 12th weeks program. Wish me luck!