Thursday, December 24, 2015

Go Fuck Yourself in the Face

We have been in a relationship for 3 years now. Significant events so far? Nothing but the cliche sweetness and rows.

Ups and downs we went through. We tried our best to drive each other into loving arms and we tried our best to drive each other crazy.

Well, 3 years is not a lot. These days, most of the time, I feel like telling you, go fuck yourself in the face.

What SH Choo commented was so true, from a different angle, unless this man decides to ignore you or unless you choose to ignore this man, he will forever haunt you in your life. You will just be forgiving whenever he makes a comeback to you.

For the cheating part, seriously, I don't even know what else I can do. I cried, I yelled, I hit, I revenged, I confronted, but its still this piece of stubborn shit that is edged in my mind and my heart.