Almost a decade ago, I usually wrap up my previous year summary in the first month of the current year. After a decade, third month of the current year, here I am trying to wrap it up. Not that I am lost of ideas in how to wrap up the summary. But to hell with it, as we grow, there are 101 things for you to be occupied and there are 101 reasons for you to go to bed earlier, rather than contemplating in some selfish shit about your own emotions. After all, what are the importance of your emotions, as compared to the ever changing universe.
But then again, here I am at almost 1am in the morning, eyes droopy but yet holding them up, so that I can write some selfish shit about myself.
2015 was probably the worst year of my life, since hmmmm.... I dont know since when, but this 2015 year was sure shitty. Here goes the shitty stuff:-
- Got annoyed that a friend I've known for more than 10 years, was nothing but $$$ in her eyes. Fuck you that you have the nerve to ask for 50% of my commission when you know nuts about property selling and all you did was... Referred your boss to purchase the property from me. I could have easily given you come referral fees. But helllloooo...? 50%??? That's like taking rice from a beggar's plate, as the chinese saying has it. But hell, I gave it to her. Because I was desperate and she saw it in me. By the way, what kind of a friend will take advantage of you despite seeing through your desperate self. That's life man... Money is not everything. But it is almost everything.
- Slapped my bf in the face. Reason being? He was happily drinking with some colleague (girls) and he left the restaurant forgetting I was still seated inside. He refused to talk to me for more than a week. That's record breaking back then. And I had to cry my heart out to win the battle... I won but..... The victory was not happiness.
- I was in the midst of shifting house and half broken and diagnosed with UTI (sick) and the good news is... My bf is ALWAYS BUSY and COINCIDENTALLY not around when shit happen. While I was nagging him about how unhelpful he was with my house moving, he was nagging myself being too advanced in terms of planning. (Helloooo? I stayed at my old house for 5 years at a bare unit condition, seriously 2 weeks is too much ahead in terms of planning and packing? Really no idea. Best I would say is, men are from mars and women are from venus.)
- Well well well, this is the juiciest part. After moving in to the new house, I caught him red handed, cheating on me. As he claimed it was something that happened very long ago. And in his definition of very long ago, it was, if that's true at all, merely 8-9 months ago. From accounting terms, being an ex auditor, what is very long ago? Very long ago means long term. What is long term? Long term is anything that's 12 months and above. Does he qualify for the term " very long ago" ? Nope, he didn't. Anyway, whether it happens now or very long ago, betrayal is betrayal. And FYI, whatever shit that happen very long ago, I just found it out now. So.... It's totally fresh to me.
- We mend things up. We cried. We hug. We kissed. We fucked each other. We compromised. We hurt each other again. We played each other again. We mend things up again.. We fought again... C'mon guys.. Move on! But we didn't. We went from, " Circle in the sand.. In the sand ... In the sand." If you know the song.
- Last month of the year. I did my sweet revenge. Of course not by sleeping with another man. Just posting some stuff on facebook... And turn out the result??? He said he was planning to propose to me, but just because I posted all those stuff, he had to KIV his plans. C'mon man. If you want to marry a girl for sure, you would have done the proposal with or without the presence of your friends and you would have done it with or without the whole FB circle of yours and mine knowing that you cheated on me and yet I've forgiven you but you still proposed to me. Who's the psycho here? You or me?
Fuck you Fuck 2015 and seriously, I feel like fucking myself in the face. If I had the nerve to write this, I'm still stuck. That is why I am the biggest sucker here. God... .When will I move on and let this go. Once and for all. As they say, women can forgive but not forget. That's totally true.